Accreditation of British Schools Overseas
Are you looking for an accreditation that has international status and provides you with an agenda for further development? This accreditation uses the standards for British Schools Overseas drawn up by Cambridge Education on behalf of the Department for Education. As a DfE approved inspectorate, quality assured by Ofsted, Cambridge Education will help you to evaluate your school and gain the accreditation as a British School Overseas.
Who is it suitable for?
All international schools that want to gain accredited status as a British School Overseas.
What benefits will you receive following our support?
- Comprehensive feedback at the end of the review
- A full written report of the key findings highlighting strengths and areas for development
- Recommendations to enable your school to develop further
- A clear, rigorous independent evaluation of the school’s performance against agreed criteria
- Thorough ongoing dialogue throughout the inspection/review
- Successful accreditation as a British School Overseas
- Recognised by COBIS for membership
What will it cover?
Inspections/reviews will be carried out in accordance with the DfE guidance for inspectorates, quality assured by Ofsted. Most of the time is spent gathering first-hand evidence by:
- Direct observation of lessons with feedback to teachers and senior staff
- Joint observation of lessons with senior or middle leaders
- Talking to staff, pupils / students and others in the school
- Analysing samples of pupils’/students’ current and recent work if appropriate
- Joining meetings such as department, council or management meetings, and directly observing management processes, such as the monitoring of teaching
- Analysing records relating to pupils/students with special educational needs.
To view a copy of our flyer please click here.
To find out more
For more information on our school services, please call us on 01223 463757 or email us at email@example.com