Our mission is to create a lasting improvement in the quality of education experienced by the young people and adults that we support, either directly or indirectly, through our relationship with schools we work in.
Our vision is to improve life chances for the children, youth and adults in the communities we serve.
Our theory of action
If we develop strong working partnerships and engage all stakeholders in building the capacity to deliver high quality education, then we can contribute to improving lives and communities.
Our values – PRIDE
- We embrace change and continuous improvement.
- We seek sustainable outcomes for our stakeholders and the environment.
- We actively support the development of our staff and our professions.
- We respect the environment and the communities in which we work.
- We value all peoples and cultures equally.
- We treat everyone with respect.
- We deliver on our promises.
- We behave ethically and do not tolerate bribery or corruption.
- We promote a safety culture targeting zero harm to all.
- We aim to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- We encourage teamwork and deliver to the best of our ability.
- We work hard for professional and commercial success.
- We uphold leading edge technical, professional and safety standards.
- We develop innovative, efficient solutions that create value for our customers.
- We are proud of our heritage and our achievements.